The Hemp Store is hosting pop-up Drug Checking Clinics every month throughout 2023
Dates and times for 2023 are:
- January 21st (Saturday), 11am-3pm
- February 2nd (Thursday), 3-7pm
- March 2nd (Thursday), 3-7pm
- April 6th (Thursday), 3-7pm
- April15th (Saturday), 11am-3pm
- May 4th (Thursday), 3-7pm
- May 13th (Saturday) 11am-3pm
- June 10th (Saturday) 11am-3pm
- July 6th (Thursday) 3-7pm
- July 20th (Thursday) 2-6pm
- August 3rd (Thursday) 3-7pm
- September 7th (Thursday) 3-7pm
- October 5th (Thursday) 3-7pm
- November 2nd (Thursday) 3-7pm
- December 7th (Thursday) 3-7pm
The clinics are provided by our friends at the NZ Drug Foundation.
The service is free, legal and confidential. There is also a protection built into the law forbidding police from using results or attendance to search anyone, or to prosecute anyone.
With dodgy stuff like Fentanyl circulating in illicit drugs, it's important to know what you are taking.
The service can test not only powders, pills and mystery crystals, but also your weed, edibles, balms, green fairy tinctures, and legally prescribed medicinal cannabis products.
The service uses our Dancesafe reagents as the first step, then the FTIR spectrometer. Samples may also be sent off for a full lab analysis.
Aotearoa New Zealand is one of the few countries in the world to allow legal substance checking.
- These Drug Checking clinics are at The Hemp Store, 253 Karangahape Road, Auckland
- Clinic service is provided by the NZ Drug Foundation, a licensed substance checking provider
- You can find more drug checking clinics at thelevel.org.nz/drug-checking-clinics/